Drop n Drag tutoral Drop n Drag tutoral

People like you deserve pats on the back

I myself already knew how to do this, but ton's of young hopefuls didn't. Keep making tutorials people... And if you really want to learn action script, I suggest buying "Sams Teach Yourself Flash MX Actionsript in 24 hours". It helped me a lot, kinda gos from beginner to intermediate.

can your cpu handle this can your cpu handle this

Wow... not bad

You could've named it something cooler. But man, I'm impressed. How long did that take you?

Booty-Dance Booty-Dance

Wow! DUUUUUUUUUDE

that was awesome! I liked it, noo i loved it.
it was your tipical strip bar moment.
nice ending

Pongo VI - claymotion Pongo VI - claymotion

Awesome!

Hahaha! That movie was the coolest. How long did it take you to make that? I don't care, it was cool. The sounds were good, as was the animation.

DBZ Mawi Style DBZ Mawi Style

WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Oh my gosh.... THAT IS NOW MY FAVE ANIMATION! Sorry, talkin in caps makes a person look stupid. Anywho, this is the best, music, graphics, EVERYTHING (sorry but had to express myself) is good about this thing! Jeezly crow! For a first.... this is really good. Can't wait for more!

Zelda Sing Along Fun! Zelda Sing Along Fun!

Woo yeah!

Man! That has got to be some of the coolest stuff i've seen in a while. You get MAJOR applause for that! Man.... so cool...
^ ^
('')
\__/
|__|
The face of happiness shines upon you!

MIdNIGht MIdNIGht

Okay....

More text flyin around than actual movie. Why not see MY movies instead??? Review em!!!!

Final Fantasy Trilogy Final Fantasy Trilogy

Oh.... wow.....

Oh my gosh! That was friggen amazing! I loved it! It was very cool and i can't wait for the other 2 to come out. FF3 is the best FF game! Wohoo!

Jap Crap! Jap Crap!

Hahahaah!

Aw man! You cannot understand how hard i'm laughing! I don't know what it was, but it just set me off! I watched it like 20 friggen times! Wooh.... Oh yeah, i liked how fluid the animation was. This is gonna be one of my faves!

The Magical Pause The Magical Pause

Not bad man! Keep up the good work!

If that's one of your first, you are going to be a very good flash artist once you get better. With your ideas, you can go places. But, more than anything now, you need a *little* bit of constructive critism. You need to make the speech frames last a bit longer. I used to have that problem to. Flahs goes like 12 frames per sec. It would have been almost perfect if you wouldve showed things more often. I rated this on a begginers scale. So you got an 8. Check out my movies too!